THE BENEFITS OF VICTORS CARE
DIRECT COMMUNICATION - 24/7 telephone access to your Victors Care primary care physician – maintaining a dialog and building a relationship for the long term.
NO RUSH - Unhurried office visits that last as long as necessary.
EXPERTISE - The best-in-class knowledge, skill and training you expect from University of Michigan medical professionals.
COMPLETE CARE - A full range of care including wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and complex care.
CONVENIENCE - Enjoy same or next day appointments that accommodate your schedule. We also offer telephone consults for problems that may not require an office visit.
CARE COORDINATION - Our staff will assist you in scheduling specialty consults and diagnostic testing when indicated.
COMFORT - Minimum time spent in waiting area or exam rooms.
LOCATION - A convenient, private clinic with free parking.
IS VICTORS CARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Victors Care is designed to meet the needs of a variety of individuals, including:
- Any patient who wants more one-on-one time with their doctor, including elderly individuals and those with chronic or complex conditions
- Time-pressed professionals looking to enhance both the quality and convenience of health care for themselves and their families
- Proactive individuals interested in both high-tech and high-touch ways to partner with their primary care doctor 24/7
- Organizations looking to maximize the value of their executive health programs
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH ASSESSMENT AND PERSONALIZED CARE PLAN
- Comprehensive history
- Extensive physical exam
- Exercise stress test
- Health risk appraisal
- Body composition analysis by impedance
- Height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation
- Audiometric test (Hearing exam)
- Visual exam (Eye exam)
- Glaucoma test
- Pulmonary function test (Lung function study)
- Lab tests included at physical exam only
- Hemoglobin A1C (Diabetes screening)
- Complete blood cell count (platelet, RBC, WBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit)
- Lipid profile (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (glucose, calcium, electrolytes, kidney function, and liver enzymes)
- TSH (blood test to detect thyroid gland function)
- Urine micro albumin (screening for kidney dysfunction)
- High sensitivity crp
- Vitamin D
- PSA (male, screening for prostate cancer)
- Pap/pelvic (procedure only, pathology not included)
- Coronary artery calcium scan
- Physician-provided nutrition counseling
- Physician-provided exercise counseling
- A written summary report detailing the doctor's findings and recommendations