THE BENEFITS OF VICTORS CARE
DIRECT COMMUNICATION - 24/7 telephone access to your Victors Care primary care physician – maintaining a dialog and building a relationship for the long term.
NO RUSH - Unhurried office visits that last as long as necessary.
EXPERTISE - The best-in-class knowledge, skill and training you expect from University of Michigan medical professionals.
COMPLETE CARE - A full range of care including wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and complex care.
CONVENIENCE - Enjoy same or next day appointments that accommodate your schedule. We also offer telephone consults for problems that may not require an office visit.
CARE COORDINATION - Our staff will assist you in scheduling specialty consults and diagnostic testing when indicated.
COMFORT - Minimum time spent in waiting area or exam rooms.
LOCATION - A convenient, private clinic with free parking.
IS VICTORS CARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
The concierge model is designed to meet the needs of a variety of individuals, including:
- Any patient who wants more one-on-one time with their doctor, including elderly individuals and those with chronic or complex conditions
- Time-pressed professionals looking to enhance both the quality and convenience of health care for themselves and their families
- Proactive individuals interested in both high-tech and high-touch ways to partner with their primary care doctor 24/7
- Organizations looking to maximize the value of their executive health programs
BASELINE PHYSICAL AND PERSONALIZED CARE PLAN
- Comprehensive history
- Extensive physical exam
- Stress test (treadmill with ECG of the heart while undergoing exercise)
- Health risk appraisal
- Body composition analysis
- Height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation
- Audiometric test (Hearing exam)
- Visual exam (Eye exam)
- Glaucoma test
- Pulmonary function test (Lung function study)
- Lab work
- Hemoglobin A1C (HgbA1c)
- Diabetes screening
- CBC: platelet, RBC, WBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit
- Lipid profile: cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL
- Complete metabolic panel: glucose, calcium, potassium
- Thyroid studies: blood test to detect thyroid gland function
- Colon cancer screening (Hemoccult cards)
- PSA: early screening for prostate cancer (Male)
- Nutrition counseling
- Exercise counseling